1. Our vinegars handpicked from organic farms throughout the season.
2. Once the fruits are collected, the fruits are pressed and fermented outside in earthen jars from the energy of the sun. Better traditional vinegars are then aged for months after fermentation.
3. Our fermentation and aging process is a 3 month process. This process extracts the nutrients and aromas of the fruits to enhance the benefits and taste that you don’t get from conventional vinegar from your local market. This allows the vinegars to develop more unique, rich, and smooth flavors and not just be acid bombs.
4. We heat treat the products prior to packaging - with pasteurization - to extend shelf life.
5. Some of our products wind up in small packages, or others in large packages and are then shipped to customers.
All our vinegars contain The Mother of Vinegar which is the most healthiest aspect of vinegar because it contains enzymes, electrolytes, antioxidants, and prebiotics.