Pomegranate and Passion Fruit Mocktail
When it’s time to celebrate the holidays, there’s nothing like getting together with family and friends and toasting to a great year. But be smart about what’s in that glass you’re raising! With holiday in season, festive cookies and treats are not you’re only cause for holiday weight gain. Sugar-laden booze pack on a significant amount of calories, too. Think cocktail varieties — sangria, mojitos, cosmos and more. For a happy and healthy new year, try making this lighter holiday-inspired mocktail.
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
▪ 2 cups Pomegranate Juice, Unsweetened
▪ 1 1/2 cups Young Scent Passion Fruit Vinegar Drink
▪ 4 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
▪ 3 Limes, Freshly Squeezed
▪ 1 1/2 cups Sparkling Water
▪ Ice, for serving
▪ Sea salt, for garnish
▪ Fresh lime wedges, for garnish
▪ Place the pomegranate juice, passion fruit vinegar, lime juice, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
▪ Dip the rim of your glass in fresh lime juice, then again in sea salt. Add a few ice cubes and some mint leaves. Then top off with the juice blend and sparkling water, mix gently and serve.
High in antioxidants, pomegranates are said to be good sources of vitamins including vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, as well as folic acid. Combined in this healthy powerhouse beverage, passion fruit vinegar is rich in enzymes to help digestion and high in potassium to help regulate heart rate and lower blood pressure. It is also an excellent source of dietary fiber, which helps reduce LDL (the bad) cholesterol.
Get Started & Drink Up
Created to delight your taste buds, Young Scent fruit vinegars are bursting with real fruit and flavor varieties. Rejuvenate your body and refine your palate with a taste of Young Scent’s fruit vinegar varieties.